Manufacturing Material Handler
Windsor Door – has a rich 68 year history of manufacturing of overhead doors in Arkansas and is looking for the right people to join our growing team. We have four (4) openings for Material Handlers throughout the facility. We will consider less experienced applicants without manufacturing experience if you have a steady work history and references. Currently you must be willing to work overtime hours.
This is a safety sensitive position and requires the ability to pass a drug screen and a background check. Current shift is 5 AM to 5:30 regular shift is 7AM to 3:30. You must be flexible enough to work OT if needed. Including some Saturdays. No phone calls- please send resume. Someone from Windsor Door will call to schedule interviews with the appropriate hiring managers if your experience meets all the qualifications. Please make sure your voicemail is activated and not full.
Role and Responsibilities:
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, department or work site by performing the following duties.
Read work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 75 lbs
· Very physical job this person must have the ability to stand/walk/talk hear for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment.
Safety boots/shoes required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
To keep our employees as safe as possible we provide masks, hand sanatizer, cleaning products, extra cleaning through out the facility and weekly in addition to social distancing.
- mfg line: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible