Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
Production Supervisor- Manufacturing Job
This position has a key role within the manufacturing operation. Primarily focused on production throughput, on-time delivery, safety, quality, and manufacturing efficiencies in line(s) with established goals and objectives. A key attribute is the ability to resolve issues and obstacles to achieving established goals.
This is not a sit in the office position. The right person will be in the plant and working with the lines.
- Direct, supervise and coordinate production line operations on the floor in conjunction with management.
- Interfaces with engineering, management, suppliers, and customers to meet product requirements and customer acceptance
- Champion product quality, workmanship, methods and processes to meet internal and customer requirements.
- React to and take action upon non-value added or cost issues that may arise during production activities.
- Utilize skills, knowledge, abilities, experience, staff hours, machines, and tools to most economical advantage
- Recognize and react to equipment issues.
- Provide input to management to facilitate effective cost reduction, work simplification, scheduling, or other continuous improvement measures.
- Coordinate quality efforts and achieve quality standards based on SOP
- Prepare reports as directed
- Help to maintain compliance with standards, company policies, safety rules, and housekeeping standards
- 3-5 years FAST PACED manufacturing environment
- Roll Forming and/or Metal Stamping experience preferred
- Working knowledge of PC’s and related software MS Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Willingness to learn product and processes.
- Knowledge of 5S and Lean Practices
This is a safety sensitive position and requires all applicants pass a preemployment drug screen in accordance with all Federal, State and Local Laws
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- production supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply